STAR offers three unique membership categories for anyone in the ice rink industry; Individual, Facility, and Vendor. While some of these membership benefits differ, there are several benefits that all three categories share!
- An annual subscription to RINK Magazine, the premier ice rink industry trade publication
- Weekly e-newsletter, the “STAR Network”, which includes the latest industry news, training information, surveys and member classifieds
- Discounted registration fees for STAR and NARCE training programs
- Access to member-only resources section of starrinks.com
- Opportunity to serve on the STAR Board of Directors
- Complimentary copy of annual STAR Vendor Member Directory, a complete guide of the premier vendors in the ice industry
- Publications and program materials from our partners at USA Hockey and U.S. Figure Skating, including annual subscriptions to USA Hockey Magazine and Skating Magazine
- Access to networking opportunities with the largest collection of rink owners, operators, vendors, and the National Governing Bodies for ice sports
An Individual Membership is recommended for ice industry professionals that have earned or are working towards their Certified Ice Technician (CIT), Certified Rink Administrator (CRA), or Certified Ice Rink Manager (CIRM) designations. Discounts provided for STAR regional training courses and for courses offered at NARCE make the Individual Membership an exceptional value!