STAR offers three unique membership categories for anyone in the ice rink industry; Individual, Facility, and Vendor. While some of these membership benefits differ, there are several benefits that all three categories share!
- An annual subscription to RINK Magazine, the premier ice rink industry trade publication
- Weekly e-newsletter, the “STAR Network”, which includes the latest industry news, training information, surveys and member classifieds
- Discounted registration fees for STAR and NARCE training programs
- Access to member-only resources section of starrinks.com
- Opportunity to serve on the STAR Board of Directors
- Complimentary copy of annual STAR Vendor Member Directory, a complete guide of the premier vendors in the ice industry
- Publications and program materials from our partners at USA Hockey and U.S. Figure Skating, including annual subscriptions to USA Hockey Magazine and Skating Magazine
- Access to networking opportunities with the largest collection of rink owners, operators, vendors, and the National Governing Bodies for ice sports
A Facility Membership is recommended for organizations that plan on investing in multiple employees receiving training over the course of a year; have a desire to keep key staff abreast of news and happenings around the ice industry and wish to provide resources to maximize performance and efficiency.