This management course is designed to help administrators and managers evaluate their established facility programming and maximize its’ potential growth. Attendees are provided resources to create and implement their own marketing plans and examine the different media delivery approaches of each. Special events, advertising (both purchasing and selling), and cross promotion of activities are also examined.
• Traditional and Complimentary Programs
• Maximizing Your Facility’s Utilization
• Creating a Simple and Effective Marketing Plan
• Promoting Programs through Various Media Types
• Community Events and Cross Promotions
• Selling and Buying Advertising