Ice Arena Facility Manager
Skatetown Ice Arena, Roseville, CA is seeking a full-time Facility manager.
- Maintain and repair the facility equipment including refrigeration plant, ice resurfacers, dehumidifier, dashers, BAS, HVAC equipment, floor scrubbers, lifts, forklifts, etc.;
- Manage outside service contracts and contractors;
- Manage and train facility crew, including developing and updating operation manuals
- Purchase all facility materials including janitorial supplies, equipment maintenance supplies
- Ensure OSHA compliance, including developing, updating and maintain those systems
- Resurface ice and do other facility repairs and maintenance
- Manage facility equipment emergencies
- The position reports directly to and receives general supervision from the Owner/General Manager
- The ideal candidate would have a minimum of three years full time experience at a high quality ice arena in a similar position. Industry certifications preferred.
Skatetown is located in northern California, near Sacramento. Mountains for skiing and related sports are only 1-1.5 hours away and San Francisco and the ocean is also 1.5 hours to the west. We are adjacent to quality apartments allowing you to walk to work.
We have two NHL size rinks and an onsite seasonal outdoor rink.
Compensation range is $3,333 - $4,500 per month plus benefits depending on experience and qualifications.
Please sent cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org